- At 7-7:30 Friends of Scouting will join us
- The Order of the Arrow will then arrive at 7:30-8
- Following scouts are eligible
- Liam Alexander
- Jack Anderson
- David Biddiscombe
- RJ Blanco
- Chris Brunetti
- Nick Brunetti
- Hunter Carey
- Austin Farb
- Paul Desena
- Evan Missakian
- Isaac Moskowitz
- Alex Orcutt
- Steven Rapillo
- Sean Roach
- Andrew Schmitz
- AJ Wong
- Following that Campout prep 8-8:30 for Mattatuck n March 27-29
- Saturday the 21st volunteers are needed at CHS for pack 114 Blue and Gold
Photos from last month’s court of honor are now posted in the troop photo gallery.
This weeks Meeting we will be going over serving procedures for Ziti Dinner as it is this Saturday.
Here is an extra copy in case it’s needed
- Greet, Welcome and Smile!
- Ask about type of beverage: Soda, coffee, tea, water?
- Serve drinks to guests.
- Go to kitchen for salads and basket of bread.
- Ask: Ziti with meat sauce, marinara sauce, or no sauce, gluten free?
- Go to kitchen and tell cooks the orders.
- Serve guests their ziti.
- Clear salad plates when guests are done.
- Stay nearby – but don’t hover.
- Watch for refills needed – drinks, seconds on ziti.
- Clear ziti plates when guests are done.
- Ask: coffee or tea with dessert? Bring coffee or tea.
- Go to dessert table and get either a tray of desserts, or a dessert cart.
- Allow guests to select desserts.
- Return dessert tray/cart.
- Thank guests as they leave.
- Clear table and reset placemats and silverware.
- Check butter, bread and salad dressing for next guests.
- The Order of the Arrow will be recruiting on March 19th
- Summer Camp payment of $50 is due
- Cub Scouts will be visiting
The following are to be brought to the Winter Court of Honor (Feb. 5th) for the Cracker Barrel
- Drinks and Cups- To be brought by the Senior Patrol
- Real Food (ex. pasta)- To be brought by The Goonies, Burnt French Toast, and The Patrol
- Snacks/Dessert – To be brought by Wack-A-Mole
Winter Court of Honor will be February 5, 2015. To be recognized at that time all advancement and merit badges need to be completed by January 29th.January 14th, 2015
Photos from this weekend’s campout to Wah Wah Taysee have been posted in the troop photo gallery.
There will be a troop meeting this Thursday.
The Court of Honor will be held in three weeks on Thursday, October 2. Since there will be no meeting on September 25 due to Rosh Hashanah, all advancement for the Court of Honor must be completed next Thursday.