March 3rd, 2015
This weeks Meeting we will be going over serving procedures for Ziti Dinner as it is this Saturday.
Here is an extra copy in case it’s needed
- Greet, Welcome and Smile!
- Ask about type of beverage: Soda, coffee, tea, water?
- Serve drinks to guests.
- Go to kitchen for salads and basket of bread.
- Ask: Ziti with meat sauce, marinara sauce, or no sauce, gluten free?
- Go to kitchen and tell cooks the orders.
- Serve guests their ziti.
- Clear salad plates when guests are done.
- Stay nearby – but don’t hover.
- Watch for refills needed – drinks, seconds on ziti.
- Clear ziti plates when guests are done.
- Ask: coffee or tea with dessert? Bring coffee or tea.
- Go to dessert table and get either a tray of desserts, or a dessert cart.
- Allow guests to select desserts.
- Return dessert tray/cart.
- Thank guests as they leave.
- Clear table and reset placemats and silverware.
- Check butter, bread and salad dressing for next guests.
February 3rd, 2015
The following are to be brought to the Winter Court of Honor (Feb. 5th) for the Cracker Barrel
- Drinks and Cups- To be brought by the Senior Patrol
- Real Food (ex. pasta)- To be brought by The Goonies, Burnt French Toast, and The Patrol
- Snacks/Dessert – To be brought by Wack-A-Mole
December 8th, 2014
Photos from this weekend’s campout to Wah Wah Taysee have been posted in the troop photo gallery.
October 11th, 2014
Photos from the Court of Honor are now posted in the troop photo gallery.
September 20th, 2014
There will be a troop meeting this Thursday.
September 12th, 2014
The Court of Honor will be held in three weeks on Thursday, October 2. Since there will be no meeting on September 25 due to Rosh Hashanah, all advancement for the Court of Honor must be completed next Thursday.
June 9th, 2014
Reminder: The troop meeting on Thursday June 12 will be held at the Town Pool beginning at 6pm. Scouts who need swimming requirements for advancement or prior to the high adventure trip will do that. The rest of Scouts will have free swim. Scouts who plan on having a Scoutmaster conference or Board of Review should bring their field uniform.
Thursday June 19 is troop Court of Honor followed by Patrick Morley’s Eagle Court of Honor.
Thursday June 26 is Peter Borowy’s Eagle Court of Honor as well as the precamp meeting to choose troop activities and merit badges for summer camp.
April 21st, 2014
Please bring in these forms to an upcoming troop meeting and give them to Mr. Saraceno or Mr. Graikoski.
Your Scout will not be able to participate in troop campouts without this.
As a reminder, separate health forms are required for summer camp.