April 8th, 2015
We will be back at the First Congregational Church again.
This will be a campout prep meeting for Mohawk and will consist of
- menu planning
- gear overview
- Campout sign up
THERE WILL BE NO MEETING 4/13 Due to spring break
April 1st, 2015
This week’s meeting will be at the parks and recreation building.
March 4th, 2015
Photos from last month’s court of honor are now posted in the troop photo gallery.
March 3rd, 2015
This weeks Meeting we will be going over serving procedures for Ziti Dinner as it is this Saturday.
Here is an extra copy in case it’s needed
- Greet, Welcome and Smile!
- Ask about type of beverage: Soda, coffee, tea, water?
- Serve drinks to guests.
- Go to kitchen for salads and basket of bread.
- Ask: Ziti with meat sauce, marinara sauce, or no sauce, gluten free?
- Go to kitchen and tell cooks the orders.
- Serve guests their ziti.
- Clear salad plates when guests are done.
- Stay nearby – but don’t hover.
- Watch for refills needed – drinks, seconds on ziti.
- Clear ziti plates when guests are done.
- Ask: coffee or tea with dessert? Bring coffee or tea.
- Go to dessert table and get either a tray of desserts, or a dessert cart.
- Allow guests to select desserts.
- Return dessert tray/cart.
- Thank guests as they leave.
- Clear table and reset placemats and silverware.
- Check butter, bread and salad dressing for next guests.
February 3rd, 2015
The following are to be brought to the Winter Court of Honor (Feb. 5th) for the Cracker Barrel
- Drinks and Cups– To be brought by the Senior Patrol
- Real Food (ex. pasta)– To be brought by The Goonies, Burnt French Toast, and The Patrol
- Snacks/Dessert – To be brought by Wack-A-Mole
December 8th, 2014
Photos from this weekend’s campout to Wah Wah Taysee have been posted in the troop photo gallery.
October 11th, 2014
Photos from the Court of Honor are now posted in the troop photo gallery.