Click here to view photos from last weekend’s campout at Camp Whiting.
The Spring Court of Honor will be held this Thursday, June 16, at the United Methodist Church on Academy Road. Scouts should arrive at 7:00 PM; the Court of Honor will begin at 7:30 PM.
As a reminder, Quentin’s Eagle Court of Honor will be held this Sunday, June 12, at twelve noon at the Cheshire Historical Society on the green.
Court of Honor is next meeting
Here are cracker Barrel Assignments
- Drinks – Senior Patrol
- Food/Meals – The Patrol and Burnt French Toast
- Dessert/Snacks – Goonies and Wackamole
Further More New Troop Positions have opened up
- Chaplain Aide
Requirements are to be a First Class Scout
Anyone interested should email Mr.Saraceno
- We will be have a meeting
- *Important Notice*
- Anyone who is interested in running for any positiion in the troop that wasn;’t at last meeting should email Mr.Saraceno to give him Notice
Photos from this month’s court of honor are now posted in the troop photo gallery.
Last meeting of the year.
We will be checking equipment
Cracker Barrel assignments
- Senior Patrol: Drinks
- First years: Desserts
- The Patrol/Burnt French Toast:snacks
- Gonnies/Wackamole:Food (legitimate food not snacks or dessert)
We will be back at the First Congregational Church again.
This will be a campout prep meeting for Mohawk and will consist of
- menu planning
- gear overview
- Campout sign up
THERE WILL BE NO MEETING 4/13 Due to spring break